Charterinad.com has 11 years of experiences doing fishing charters Barcelone. We know all fishing techniques and the best spots for fishing. Now..We have a new fishing yacht in Barcelone, It’s the Blavis a great Viking 43.
on Monday 02/10 , We did a nice fishing charter barcelone with our fishing yacht: Blavis – Viking 43 & profesional crew: the captain: @skipperinad and fishing guide: Toni Alavedra.
The fishermen combinated : Fishing & swimming. First..They caught of Little tunny by trolling fishing with live bait..After, We stoped the trolling fishing and we continued with two fishing technique: bottom fishing anf jigging.
With the fishing technique , the fishermen caught mackerel and horse mackerel by jigging …while somebody to swim in the mediterranean sea of Barcelone.
After the two hours. We back to do trolling fishing with live bait, to catch: dolphinfish and one bluefish.
Nice #blueexperiencesbcn & fishing adventures with a profesional nautical staff .
We know the best spots for fishing to organize you a great #blueexperiencesbcn and nice fishing charters and fishing events Barcelone.
- Family Fishing trip Private Barcelone. (3+1/2 hours) For Family -5 pax./ Price: 700 €+ V.A.T = 850€-/boat private.
- Fishing trip Private Barcelone . (4 hours )For small group 1-5pax. Price: 740 €+ V.A.T- = 900€/boat private.
- Fishing trip Private.(4 hours) For big groups 5-10 pax. Price: 800 €+ V.A.T= 950€
- Fishing trip Private.(5 hours) For big groups 5-10 pax. Price: 950 €+ V.A.T= 1150€
- Fishing trip Private all Day. (8 hours) Price: 1900 €+ V.A.T= 2300€
- Gourmet Fishing trip Barcelona (5 hours) For small groups Max. 5pax. Price: 1400 €+ V.A.T= 1700€
- Big Game Tuna Fishing trip. Private – Barcelona – 1450€+ V.A.T – Not included fuel.
These departures have a minimum duration of 3h1/2horas and All our fishing charters and fishing events Barcelone have a fishing staff formed by: A sport fishing guide and the port and professional skipper: @skipperinad and the sport fishing boat: Wiking 43 – Blavis.
All our fishing trip included:
The profesional crew: An expert fishing guide and the captain: @skipperinad.
Fishing material: Rod, reels & tackle, live bait and a fridge for catches
fishing license, insurance,
Fuel / gasoil,
drinks (Coffee, coke, water and beer – 2 beverages /pax.)
Catch policy: Clients keep catch, catch and release allowed. We encourage catch & release. We support a sustainable fishing resource ..but You can Keep your catch ..always your fishes have legal size.
More information in the website: charterinad.com and
- Instagram Charter Inad
- Twitter: @skipperinad y en los hashtags: #fishingworkshopbcn, #blueexperiencesbcn
- Videos Youtube
- Trip Advisor