On Monday 10/ April / 023 , charterinad.com organized a private fishing trip Barcelone . Our big fishing guide prepared the rods, lures, bite and reel to have a good fishing time. We could fish in the afternoon , with a calm sea, nothing windy and a nice sunset. The fishing adventure by charterinad.com was very funny and interesting and we can shared good moments to fish in Barcelone sea.
Our #blueexperincessbcn, #fishingworkshopbcn and private fishing charters Barcelone are ideal for sharing amazing and surprising moments with family, with groups of friends and colleagues, as well as holding corporate events, to enjoy the sea, relax on a warm yacht and learn and know the art of sport fishing.
Come to mediterranean sea of Barcelone by charterinad.com to discovery news views of Barcelone, to enjoy with news adventures and to shared nice experiences on board of Llaüt Menorquin Yacht “ es cau” from Port Forum of Barcelone.
The prices for the spring and summer season 2023 are:
- Fishing Workshop Barcelona 3h1/2h – 100€/fisherman.*We need to find a minimum of 8 fishermen
- Fishing trip Private. (3+1/2 hours)For Family -5 pax./3+1/2hours. Price: 720 €+ V.A.T = 870€-/boat private.
- Fishing trip Private. (3+1/2 hours)For big group 5-10pax. Price: 785 €+ V.A.T- = 950€/boat private.
- Fishing trip Private.(5 hours)For big groups 5-10 pax. Price: 900 €+ V.A.T= 1090€
- Fishing trip Private all Day. (6 hours) Price: 1035 €+ V.A.T= 1250
- Gourmet Fishing trip Barcelona (5 hours) For small groups Max. 5pax. Price: 1200 €+ V.A.T= 1452€
- Big Game Tuna Fishing trip. Private – Barcelona – 1900€+ V.A.T
All our fishing trips Barcelone included:
A profesional crew: The fishing guide: Toni Alavedra and the Profesional captain: @skipperinad,
Insurance, gasoil, and drinks: 1/2 beverages/pax. (coffee, beer, coke and water.)
Material and guide of fishing.
Licence of fishing, cleaning service
For doing the : #fishingworkshopbcn : shared fishing trip Barcelona with the fishing boat : Menorquin Yacht ” es cau” /port Forum we need a minimum of 8 people and good weather.
You can read more information in the website: charterinad.com and follow us: